2010年5月29日星期六

English=hard

To this day
is my first time tap eng in my blog
haha~~~
if got many wrong ,just tell me
i will correct my mistakes^^

really feels touch when after exam
i know this time result
will no good

my math teacher told me
my math is degeneracy

i think all subject too
except eng and history

haha~i am in a glee~
because my eng essay have use many word
from monster~~~
haha~i think my essay will get high mark
And my history, i non stop to answer my paper in 2hour

exam was passed
now~is my happy time
yeah!!!!!
i want shout out now!!!

i so long time didn't see my bosom friends
i so miss them ~~
is time to have a klatch

tap eng is difficult to express my real feel
haiz~~~
i want improve!!!!
i want become more aggressive
how much i wish to be like monster
i'm not flatter on him..^^

ermmm~~~lastly,
i want keep fit~~ haha
please supervise and urge me~

8 条评论:

  1. 新一代英文王~~~~
    wuiyor~
    打英文咧~

    i want to shout it out now =)
    i want to improve =)

    回复删除
  2. wuiyor~~~the queen of english leh!!!
    geng worrrr.....
    i oso wan to speed up so u wont exceed me!!
    haha~work hard together^^

    回复删除
  3. jin jia si wu lui e WANG!

    yor~
    1st time king leh~
    hv u consider i'm hard to reply while u writing ur blog?

    ya lor~
    exam's result like a shit~
    every subject in my result hv retrogressed~
    i late to feel regret~

    long time dun hv meet leh!
    hope can hang out together as quickly as possible~

    keep fit?
    no nid la~
    the onli things u nid to do is eat much~☻

    回复删除
  4. bad exam result perhaps not la~~~
    >_____< oMg
    by all means

    回复删除
  5. 已经很好的尝试了...
    我都没试过用英文打blog呢^^"

    回复删除
  6. i so long time didn't see my bosom friends~ should be i have a long time didn't see my bosom friend~
    how much i wish~ should be how do i wish~
    i so miss them~ can write i miss them, indeed~ this can emphasize more~
    haaha~ n some more~ lazy type ady~ XPP
    gambateh~ is a good begin~ =]

    回复删除
  7. wao~~improved many leh~~~
    so many vocabulary i cant even understand
    without dictionary leh~haha

    回复删除