2010年6月1日星期二

boredom in exam

omg!!!!
my result~~~
beyond description!!!!

all subjet were degeneracy

however,
i don't get hurt badly

maybe i feel boredom
in exam

exam exam exam exam~~~~~

is too bored to compete

i am angry indeed
because my eng essay
><..in my level essay tiptop just can get 10 marks
shit la!!!10/30 !!!!is the highest marks!!!
i want complain the teacher!!!

haiz~~~
my fortieth....will lost....
===============================
actually i got plan in this holiday
because me "economic depression"
haha~~~
so,those planning was cancel

this thursday is tsun jin idol solo first trial
my song is
haiz~~~this song is too alt to sing~
i scared i can't mastery
arrrr~~~

i take part in swimming competition
haha~
i want swim 50m in 2minutes
i can do it???
don't know...
but i will bury myself to swim
so in this holiday i want do more practice
maybe after this holiday
i become thinness~~~haha~

now ,
i am poor ,indeed
i need money!!!!
i am craving to shopping...
and saving money to travel....

3 条评论:

  1. I wish you all will success
    don't give up

    回复删除
  2. yor~
    english again~

    haiz~
    we're poor in holiday~

    result~
    haiz~

    all things onli can use the word 'haiz' to describe~

    回复删除
  3. no name:thank you^^

    chicken:awak bukan "wu lui lang"mie~~
    result?haiz~~~~so sad~~~we go to drink lo~haha~

    回复删除