2011年7月22日星期五

freedom!

where am i???
Genting-starbuck
having my favourite "java chip"
hahah~~

after exam jor,
of cause wan treat myself better la^^

haiz~my ECO!!
hurt me so much~
wat can i do?just let it go...
i wont let it again!!!arh!

thx for nana kok!
i overnight at her house
6day 5 night...
haha~~long trip..
n thx kakak always take many foods to me eat
she wanna me more fat><

aiya~cant attend tonight gathering><
so miss them!!
baby!!y always choose tat jb time..
syun la~~~syun la~~

say some happy things!
haha~~
i will go melaka with my UNI frens
but the date havent gao dim==
hope we will hv a nice trip
N i wont shy shy la~
hahaha!!
dun noe y ,facing stranger i will so shy
especially intro my self==
hate tis ...

wan dye my hair anot leh?
sudden feel my original colour also not bad
N dye will make my hair dry..
but dye cant change my look woo...
hais~~

recently.i fall in love a korea or thailand boy!
NICKHUN!!!
woo~~how come he so leng zai n cute~
>
crazy @@

y tat starbuck line so slow ar==
i tap whole page jor,tat fb still same page
wat the....


3 条评论:

  1. hope u have a nice trip

    回复删除
  2. wow~treat yourself better la.
    and hope you will have a nice trip with your uni. friends~
    don be shy , lets say out yours . haha ^^

    回复删除
  3. wen u faint bck fr genting i saw a super leng zai!! leng zai like stitch~~
    enjoy ur melaka food la!! food!!!!!!

    回复删除