2011年10月23日星期日

mummy'birthday^^

"231011"

hello~!!!
today is my lovely mummy
big big day--birthday^^

heiyo!
tis time i decided make a cake for her
cause say jor so long time
also dint make it

but ==too hard ...
i wan gv her surprise de

very thx ho kwan yee!!!
haha~~she teach me,help me
N very important is..
she fetch me back home
><(cheras -kepong)
really bu hao yi si tim~~
but thank la!!!indeed~~
own u "wo tip " ah~~
haha~~

okok~~
todAY baba treat us dinner
woo~~"靚汤一族"
they say so nice,but i dun think so@@





















(haha!!look so fuuny!!make by KYOLAI!!)

haiz~~IS my show time
aiyer~~so shy la><
my kek look not so nice ard
i still careless to let it fall down
OMG!!!

all say can eat de mou o~~
haha!!!
luckily,all say pass n some say nice^^
aiyo~~first time is like tat de la~~

mummy so happy^^
yeah!!!














(omg@@who help us take gek??so "pro" lo)

i noe u so sweet de la~~
hahaha!!

GOD..
dun let her sad again
i just wan she always happy
indeed..pls...

finish lo^^old jor my mum~~
but i will still so love u


2 条评论: